In the last weeks, the website has received many updates in addition to having added many more game sections.
With this newsletter, we will show you all new features and bug fixes that we have made in this month.
- Video quality has been increased by 100% for a 720p better view.
- We have fixed a issue related to 60fps videos, that lowered the quality obtained during encoding drastically. (all old videos have already been adjusted for you)
- We are fixed a problem related to non-standard English characters that has broke some video links.
- We increased the upload video size from 900MB for 1.5 GB and after from 1.5GB to 1.9GB
- Various graphical improvements and adjustments.
- Added SSL secure connection to all pages that require it eg. registration, login, messages, contact forms and more, now all your data is much safer.
- Added game icons also for video contents.
- Added donation button, because currently standard ads are not enough, so any help is welcome.
- Added games info pages that you can found ad http://www.aboutpvp.com/league-of-legends or http://www.aboutpvp.com/archeage for example(is a work in progress)
- Added top 10 contributors in homepage, we will explain this better below in this article.
- Actually we do not support mobile.
The top contributors lists is based on user points, you gain points with actions in website like:
30 points for feedback (only if approved by admin)
30 points for create video or guide
5 points for create a forum topic
2 points for comments/posts
1 points for voting contents
You will receive bronze stars, at 10 bronze stars you will gain silver stars and at 10 silver stars you will gain gold stars and more.
We will add other methods later, we also intend to reward users who create the best content.
We added a MASTERIES CALCULATOR for league of legends, so you can generate your own masteries and share them wherever you want.
We added a SKILL CALCULATOR for archeage, so you can generate your own skill tree and share them wherever you want.
For now that is all!
You can write us with the feedback form, under the comments below or in the forum suggestions section.
Stay tuned, follow us on Twitter and Facebook and Good Luck for your PvP battles!