- Deadly Flourish has incredible range. When approaching a fight be sure to look ahead for enemies that could be rooted.
- Your ultimate deals significantly less damage to enemies with full health. Look to pick off weakened targets as they run away.
- You can still cast your spells while reloading. Use them to fill the down time.
- Deadly Flourish only roots those hit by one of Jhin's basic attacks, traps, or allies within the last 4 seconds.
- Jhin places invisible traps around the map. Watch where you step!
- Jhin's attacks are quite potent, but he runs out of ammo after the 4th shot. Use this window to jump him and burst him down.
Jhin is a meticulous criminal psychopath who believes murder is art. Once an Ionian prisoner, but freed by shadowy elements within Ionia's ruling council, the serial killer now works as their cabal's assassin. Using his gun as his paintbrush, Jhin creates works of artistic brutality, horrifying victims and onlookers. He gains a cruel pleasure from putting on his gruesome theater, making him the best choice to send the most powerful of messages: terror.
Work in progress
- +15.3 attack damage
- +9 armor
- +12.06 magic resist